Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Women's Studio Workshop-Day 8

A bit of time has past since my last post, but still having a great time here at Women's Studio Workshop. I've been plugging away on my prints and sculptures, but in the meantime.....
We took Zoey (the other studio dog) on a walk up the mountain.










I drove into town to drop off a package. For those of you who have not been to Rosendale (which is probably most of you) it is the cutest little town that you ever did see!












My favorite place so far is The Big Cheese, where of course one can not only buy really good cheese, but vintage clothing. Woa, what a combo!

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you are having a great time. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try this again--posting, I mean. I do love the pics. You're right, the snow actually looks wonderful. Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gretchen, WSW and Rosendale sound wonderful. Eager to hear all the details and see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Grechen, My feelings are hurt that I'm not listed under "artist friends" - LOL. I don't have your email but wanted to ask you a question about a couple of your prints. I'm doing an extreme decrease of my art collection (no wall space in the new place) and before I sell them I wondered if you wanted them back. Hope to hear from you soon. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Connie!
    Congratulations to you and karl on your big move! I'm not sure which prints you have, but if you wouldn't mind giving them to my mom, I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks and love,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete